Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013

2012 was a great year for me.  I had a lot of fun.  I learned a lot of new things.  I met new people.  I traveled to new places.  It is going to be pretty hard for 2013 to top it, but I am excited to see what’s in store. 
Now Justin and I aren’t very superstitious, but we make sure to eat some black eyed peas.  And I make sure to eat something green. 
As Justin and I were taking the Christmas tree down last night, we were talking about goals for ourselves and our family.  Things we wanted to do and accomplish, our dreams for our future.  It was a great time of reflection and of looking forward into the future.
Some of my personal ones are...
1.      To knit and crochet things that I want to make, and challenge myself.  Even if this means I have to cut other things out.
2.      To be healthier than I was before.  And to continue to run.
3.      To keep not biting my fingernails.
4.      To be more organized.
5.       To look for the adventure and make the most out of it.
Some of our family ones are...
1.      To watch less tv.
2.      To save more
3.      To not “buy” any Christmas tangible Christmas presents next year.
Yesterday was filled with everything that I want 2013 to hold.   I had breakfast with friends.  I ate some great food.  Saw some beautiful scenery.  Had plenty of time to knit and crochet.  Didn’t spend any money.  Organization of the pantry.  Watched some great football.   Spent quality with Justin.  Yes, 2013 is going to be a great year.

No comments:

Post a Comment